Monday, June 20, 2011

Twitter feud alert! Alexandra Burke and Example clash

Filed under:

PA/Rex

X Factor winner Alexandra Burke and rapper Example have become the latest celebs to tangle via social networking site Twitter - after he made a quip about her age.

The hip-hopper, who is currently number one in the charts, tweeted that he was "fed up" with celebs fibbing about their age and joked that Alex was "actually 41".
But in spite of the fact that he was clearly not serious, Alex took exception to the gag and went off on one.

She tweeted: "If you want my # I will gladly give it 2 u so we can have this out. Tired of ur constant bitching! You don't even know me. Don't bitch about me -BITCH2ME!! No need for the rudeness. U won't go far in life if u carry on (sic).

"I have no time for people like you. Grow up and grow some damn balls & say what U need to say to me ! &DONE!!! I will pray4 u mate. Take a look in the mirror and look at yourself real GOOD! Stop hating on other artist. Learn to support people - KMFT!"

And as if he hadn't been told enough, Alex's pal Rochelle Wiseman from The Saturdays, stuck her oar in too.

She tweeted: "Here here!!!!!!!! Hopefully our paths will all cross together...6 V 1, silly silly boy! Grow a pair!!"

But when Rochelle joked that he could join them on her band's arena tour, he replied: "My arena tour is next April, I need some miming dancers, you free?"

And then to the world in general: "This beef between me Alexandra Burke and The Saturdays is really kicking off. Don't they realise when boys are mean it means you fancy them."

And he promised: "I aint gonna stop speaking my mind on twitter any time soon."

OK, it's hardly an all-time classic feud - but it'll do us for a Monday morning.

Which side are you on? Team Alex or Team Example? Comment below please...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Check out some more classic celeb feuds...

 

 

Brooke Satchwell Brooke Shields Calista Flockhart Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment