Saturday, June 18, 2011

Liam: 'I wasn't invited to Noel's wedding'

Filed under:

PA

Just when we thought the long-standing feud between Oasis brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher was reaching an end, the former pipes up to reveal that's not the case.

Earlier this month it was rumoured that a (probably) tired and emotional Noel had extended an open wedding invitation to his gobby brother.
Not so, says Liam.

In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, the Mouth of Manchester claimed he hadn't been invited and put the snub down to revenge on Noel's part.

"He goes on about how he wasn't invited to my wedding. No one was at my wedding but Nic's mum and my mum. Get over it, mate," he explained.

"I've not been invited to his wedding. I'll be in Chicago. I'll come cry about it to Oprah."

Liam Gallagher on Oprah - now there's an interview we would watch.

What do you reckon? Will the Gallaghers ever bury the hatchet? Leave a comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

There's loads of celebs who like a bit of aggro, but not so many who are prepared to take on their fellow stars. Here are some of the brave few who have mixed it up with other famous faces...

 

 

Shannon Elizabeth Sharon Stone Sophie Marceau Stacey Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment