Monday, June 6, 2011

Nikki Reed & Paul McDonald: Wedding Bells

Tinseltown is a great place to fall in love, and Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald have become the latest betrothed celebrity couple.

The ?Twilight? babe and her ?American Idol? hunk have announced that they?re engaged to be married, and they couldn?t be happier.

Last month, Nikki responded to critics of their relationship who claimed they were moving way too fast.

"I love him and I don't care. I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person. We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."

Carmen Electra Cate Blanchett Catherine Bell Catherine Zeta-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment