Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Natasha Giggs feels 'gutless and guilty' over Ryan affair

Filed under:

AP

Natasha Giggs says she has been left "devastated" after details of her alleged eight-year affair with brother-in-law Ryan Giggs were exposed in the tabloids.

Having revealed last week that she fell pregnant with the footballer's baby just weeks before marrying Rhodri, Natasha is now struggling to cope with the aftermath.
Speaking to Closer magazine, Natasha said: "It's really starting to sink in now.

"I haven't been able to sleep since I got back from holiday knowing how my family have been hounded - even the cars in my parents' street have been smashed up and I'm panicking that something else might happen."

Revealing further details of the affair, Natasha claims she was "mesmerised" by Ryan and freely admitted that she kept seeing her brother-in-law in a bid to escape her "mundane" home life.

"A lot of people wanted to be with [Ryan] and having him to myself was a thrill," she explained. "I'd drop everything for him in a flash because I was emotionally attached to him. For him, it was just sex."

She also insists that she only spoke out in order to put an end to the affair and "break his hold" over her, but confessed that the subsequent breakdown of her marriage had been "devastating" for the children.

Natasha added: "I've been gutless and I feel guilty that my actions have blown my family apart. There's no excuses - what I did was wrong, I don't see myself as a victim."

What do you think? Is Natasha just cashing in on her affair with Giggs? Leave your comments below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Natasha's split from Rhodri looks like becoming a bitter affair, but it's unlikely to match these record-breaking celeb divorces...

 

 

Halle Berry Heather Locklear Hudson Leick Isla Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment