Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Katie Price: 'Leo puts me in my place'

Filed under:

Bauergriffin

We never had Katie Price down as the type to put up with a bossy bloke but apparently she's lapping up Leandro Penna's trouser-wearing approach to the relationship.

Whilst taking a break from getting papped in Marbella, Pricey managed to squeeze in a gushing interview with OK! magazine and revealed that Leo's better than all her other boyfriends (take note Kerry!) in every way.

"He's the best-looking guy I've ever been with, but what I love about him is people think he's just a pretty boy but he's probably the most intelligent guy I've ever been out with," she explained.

Best looking? Yeah, we'll give her that. Most intelligent? Well, she's only got the interpreter's word for that (though looking back on Katie's ex-BFs, that may well be the case).

But that's not all she loves about Leo.

Katie explained: "He's also the most stubborn guy and the bossiest guy I've ever been out with. He's the only guy to ever put me in my place.

"Those who know me realise that what I really need is someone who is firm but gentle with me and that is Leo. He does not stand for any s**t."

For his part, Leandro revealed that he loves Katie because she is "very natural", and slammed the media "lies" about the glamour girl (the interpreter strikes again).

Anyway, it seems unlikely there's a summer wedding on the cards because Katie insists she's taking things slowly.

Mind you, she's not beyond contradicting herself if it means a few more column inches.

What do you think? Will Katie stick to tradition and change her mind tomorrow? Leave a comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Katie's an expert at getting papped but these celebs and the PDAs could give her a run for her money...

 

 

Atomic Kitten Backstreet Boys Bewitched Boyzone

No comments:

Post a Comment